Some employers require it; some performers simply want the peace of mind. It’s available. Contact us to learn more.
- Suits arising out of covered bodily injury which occurs on or off premises as a result of your business activities.
- Suits arising out of covered damage to property of others resulting from your musicians business activities.
- Suits arising out of personal injury and advertising injury, including libel, slander, defamation of character, false arrest, detention and malicious prosecution.
- Suits arising out of products liability resulting from the sale and/or serving of food and beverages or other products.
- Suits arising out of host liquor liability when serving or giving alcoholic beverages at functions incidental to your business.
- Suits arising out of real or alleged faults in work completed by or for your business resulting in bodily injury.
- Suits arising from injury caused by the rendering of or failure to render health care services by non-professionals.
- Suits arising from fire damage liability for up to $100,000 for which you are legally liable for.
- Defense against such suits even though the charges made may be groundless, false or fraudulent.
Since no two AFM members are alike, the Insurance Administrator has designed this Plan so that each applicant will receive a quotation unique to their situation. Costs vary by state of residence and annual gross receipts.
Complete a downloadable application for a no-obligation quotation.
|Address:||PO Box 14575
Des Moines, IA
|Hours:||7:30 am to 5 pm M-F (Central)|